FOR BEST RESULTS, ONLY MIX AS MUCH AS YOU INTEND TO APPLY. IF A 1/2 CAN OF PAINT IS ALL YOU NEED, THEN REDUCE THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS BY 50%.
1. REMOVE BAG OF PAINT POWDER AND OIL VIAL FROM CAN.
2. EMPTY POWDER CONTENTS FROM BAG INTO CAN. FILL 1/2 CAN WITH WATER 2. STIR WELL
3. ADD THE OIL VIAL CONTENT
4. FILL THE REMAINDER OF THE CAN WITH WATER
5. STIR WELL EVERY 5-10 MINUTES WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT TO ENSURE UNIFORMITY OF CONTENTS WHILE APPLYING PRODUCT TO TREE TRUNK AND/ OR BRANCHES.
6. APPLY WITH A PAINT BRUSH OR ROLLER. SPRAYER MAY BE USED IF CONTENTS FILTERED THROUGH FINE STRAINER. 1-LITER CAN SIZE SHOULD COVER APPROXIMATELY A DOZEN YOUNG TREE TRUNKS (3 GALLONS SIZE) WITH A SINGLE COAT.
Can contents: 1 bag powder & 1 oil vial.
Do not apply this product to the plant roots and/ or leaves.
Do not apply to known sensitive plant species, such as hibiscus, without prior testing a small area to ensure damage does not occur.
KEY: Product functions more like a “furniture paint” when only 1/2 the recommended water is added; however, it recommended that this product be applied diluted as instructed in the directions.
First year bark growth on some plant species are typically too waxy for good adhesion of this product, requiring second and third coats to accomplish full coverage.
KEY: Unused product may be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 2 years. However, best application results are archived when applied the same day product is mixed with water.